noob question???

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
how do i quote more then once to a reply in one post....for some reason i seem to have forgotten....:dunno ....:lmao

Quote button at bottom right.........

Tbar

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
how do i quote more then once to a reply in one post....for some reason i seem to have forgotten....:dunno ....:lmao

Or Wrap Quote button in the tool bar, top of the reply page......bottom row, 4th from the right.

Tbar

atk

Reaction score
i know about the quote button, but i noticed others can quote more then once in a reply and that is what i can`t seem to figure out....

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
With this current rev of vBulletin you cant quote more than one reply in the same post. We are going to update to the more recent version soon and when we do you will see an additional button in the lower right corner of the post that will look like the quill on paper with a "+" sign in it, that will be the multi-quote feature.

If others are quoting more than one, and it is possible, they are doing it the hard way by having two browsers open and copy/paste the quotes into the final text reply.

Hope that makes sense.

atk

Reaction score
With this current rev of vBulletin you cant quote more than one reply in the same post. We are going to update to the more recent version soon and when we do you will see an additional button in the lower right corner of the post that will look like the quill on paper with a "+" sign in it, that will be the multi-quote feature.

If others are quoting more than one, and it is possible, they are doing it the hard way by having two browsers open and copy/paste the quotes into the final text reply.

Hope that makes sense.

makes sense now....thanks

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score

I hit the quote button and answer what I want to then I cut everything in the reply box and hit back.

i know about the quote button, but i noticed others can quote more then once in a reply and that is what i can`t seem to figure out....

I then hit quote on the next thing I want to quote. once the reply box comes up I paste what I previously cut and then reply to the new post.

makes sense now....thanks

You can do it over and over and over. Cut-Back-Quote-Paste-Type-Cut-Back-Quote-Paste.

Hope that makes sense..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58