NorCal PowerStrokes Club BBQ

Travis T

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are aware of this, but the guys on another site have put together a NorCal Powerstrokes Club. First of it's kind as far as we know. Well I know this is last minute, but we are getting together for the first time this sunday. It would be great to see some of you guys and your rigs. I hope I don't get in trouble for this but instead of typing everything out and getting things messed up, http://forums.thedieselstop.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB22&Number=2956833&fpart=5&PHPSESSID=cd4791c70b247fc0eddf3e8d3ea97bec#Post2996055

If that link gets removed, then look at the events page on TDS for info. (I was told that saying TDS was OK here)

Here is the first post by the guy who is starting this all:
"As many of the Nor Cal guys have been following the "club" post. This is for the BBQ. The Party is on the 20th of August starting at 1PM. It will be at Oak Grove Regional Park. I will be providing everything but the booze. I will have a bounce house for the kids."

I think it's somewhere up by Sacramento

It's sort of a pot luck. So far we have about 50 people coming and some pretty baddass trucks. Including a Platinum Super Duty on floats and a 509hp OBS rig.

Call me if you have any more questions 510.684.1978

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Howdy Travis and Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel if I hadn't already welcome'd ya'll:sweet
Wil has me down on the email list for the que but with kids 06-07 school year just started last week and all we just can't swing out for this one otherwise we'd gladly be there!:sweet

One things for sure please do take lots of photos and post them up here in this thread from the get-together,I'll PM Ryan and Wil to make sure they follow up afterwards:D :sweet

If ya'll have videos from tire burnouts,Diesel smoke contests,etc do add them to our New Video Area as we'd love to see em and you can share the vids at TDS :thumbs

Oak Grove is a nice park we been there a few times when we resided in Fair Oaks(Sac) it'll just be north of Stockton,southwest of Lodi. Can't miss the park it's on Eight Mile road just a stones throw east of I-5

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
You can say TDS here, but it leaves a foul aftertaste...;)

I'm updating my status from can't make it to maybe....
Just have to see how much I can get out of the way by them. Sure would hate to miss it.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Today is the event, whoever attends I hope takes pictures and posts them here. NorCal is my old stomping grounds and I have had plenty of picnics at Oak Grove. My first wedding reception was held at The Boathouse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58