North Texas Weather PSA..........

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I woke to sirens this morning,weather radio alarm sounding,power went out,the wind blowing outside was crazy,hail was coming down making a racket. Our tornado/funnel cloud was just west of us. Kids slept thru it all:lmao Just another night in North Texas :sweet

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tuesday Afternoon at about 3:30, we were paged out for a pretty extensive brush/field fire, headed for a house.

Wednesday morning at 6:45, we were paged out for a Semi Truck with two trailers of fuel, that had rolled in the snow storm.....

Gotta Love Idaho!

(Luckily, the truck was carrying wey (sp), not fuel, just scattered the trucks fuel and oil all over).

Barrett

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Tuesday Afternoon at about 3:30, we were paged out for a pretty extensive brush/field fire, headed for a house.

Wednesday morning at 6:45, we were paged out for a Semi Truck with two trailers of fuel, that had rolled in the snow storm.....

Gotta Love Idaho!

(Luckily, the truck was carrying wey (sp), not fuel, just scattered the trucks fuel and oil all over).

Barrett
Aint no poe dunk volunteer company up there,ya'll is pretty busy which seems like most of the time!

Keep it safe up there Barrett:sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
We got 3 inches of snow last night and its still falling here in the high desert.

Snowing here too. You guys keep your tornadoes..

Snow.jpg

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geeeez;; Snow, wind, tornado, hail,:eek:

I thought this was spring time :D
We are scheduled to head east in two weeks. Sunny and warm here. 80's this weekend.

We might spend some more time at the Grand Canyon, until you guys gets some good weather.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Geeeez;; Snow, wind, tornado, hail,:eek:

I thought this was spring time :D
We are scheduled to head east in two weeks. Sunny and warm here. 80's this weekend.

We might spend some more time at the Grand Canyon, until you guys gets some good weather.

Weather dwebes say a high pressure ridge will be in place for approx the next two weeks. After that.............who knows??? :dunno

Its spring time in North Texas. :D

Tbar

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I sit here with extension cords running everywhere from my portable generator because we lost power at 04:00 this AM and they can't get anyone out yet to fix it. We were awoke by the sirens prior to loosing power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14