Not the nicest thing, but funny anyway...

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I figured out how to get my truck to send out a good cloud of black smoke. I know that the street and Looney tunes both blow more, but I've been running the tow tune for a while now and came across this by accident.

Anyway, on my way home from work the other morning, there were two scooter 'tards...appeared to be of the DUI variety...following me and getting really close a few times. So, I was hoping that I would hit the last stop light red...I did. The light turns green and I start to feather the throttle a bit, giving me a bit of room between myself and the cars in front.

Then I ease the clutch out and roll into the throttle. She winds up and about when it gets to 1600 rpm, the black cloud starts to roll out...completely surrounding the both of them. I see them flopping their arms about and such, but the cloud just hangs there.

Like I said, not exactly the nicest thing to do...not to mention anything about being even close to mature, but I sure did get a laugh from it.

Last edited:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
not mature??? ive been known to fog bikes,cars or pretty much anything on the road.i usually try to be nice to bikers though.i know my truck belches black smoke so for the harley guys im nice and pull over to let them go by me but the crotch rockets :D

i had a kid try to jump me at a light.i filled his car.the smoke was comeing out both windows and his sunroof.as i stopped to turn he went by my with both hands out his window giving me thumbs up and laughing his balls off.:lmao:lmao

had a chick in a WHITE mustang try it once as well.the whole side of her car was black.she was pissed but i was laughing my ass off :tounge:lmao:lmao:lmao

and tailgaters?i love them with the stacks especially if they have open sunroofs :lmao:eek: they usually stay way behind me after i fog them.although i had a cop that didnt appreciate it.gave me a ticket for modified exhaust and excessive smoke for 100.00.went to court for it and won cuz my truck was inspected the day before :sly

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Then I ease the clutch out and roll into the throttle. She winds up and about when it gets to 1600 rpm, the black cloud starts to roll out...completely surrounding the both of them. I see them flopping their arms about and such, but the cloud just hangs there.

Like I said, not exactly the nicest thing to do...not to mention anything about being even close to mature, but I sure did get a laugh from it.

I've found with my DP Tuner in 80hp econo, if I mat the go-pedal right about about 2,000 rpm, I can produce the same effect.

I use it for the same reason. If I can't see the grill of the car behind me, it's getting filled with smoke.

oh yeah... stacks... there's a guy running around town in a Dog... has a stack made out of 4" well casing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14