Now it's Boston

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got here Monday, seen most all the Sights, what a great place to (re)visit. Hadn't been here in 40 years. Survived the Subway system, That hasn't changed ;).

Tonight we're hunker'd down ride'n out Hanna.. been along time since we've been in a "Back East" RIP'a (Bastonian for: Heavy Rain) :eek:;):lmao

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
I miss greasy Bostonian Kemore Square pizza. Haven't been there in 35 years myself. Stay dry. You're missing another >100* heat spell.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
how long ya gonna be here and how far around the area are you traveling?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss greasy Bostonian Kemore Square pizza. Haven't been there in 35 years myself. Stay dry. You're missing another >100* heat spell.

I hear ya. We found a little place I usta go to.. still in business and had a Pizza.. there's just something about a good "Pie" out here. Can't be copied out west.

how long ya gonna be here and how far around the area are you traveling?

We're leaving for DC on Monday. We've seen all the sights within about 50 miles of the Concord/Bedford are. Lotsa History 'round here, fer sure.

Hanna was quite a storm. We got 6.5" of rain Over night.. that's only .5 inches less than we get ALL YEAR.. in CenCal :eek::eek:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, are you going to drive from boston to DC in 1 shot, or are you going to stop in the Philly area? Keith

No. we'll prolly spend a night somewhere in between, prolly NJ. Anybody know a way to get thru, or around NYC (?) without going WAY out of the way ??

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
We're leaving for DC on Monday. We've seen all the sights within about 50 miles of the Concord/Bedford are. Lotsa History 'round here, fer sure.

Hanna was quite a storm. We got 6.5" of rain Over night.. that's only .5 inches less than we get ALL YEAR.. in CenCal :eek::eek:

im probably 45 minutes or so from that area.i dont venture out that way too often.i try to avoid those places at all cost.

we got mostly wind here.this year we got ALOT of rain.we are thinking its gonna be a bad winter.would be nice if i had a plow truck.

dieselmac99

Diesel Christian
Reaction score
or you could take the Tapenzee instead of the GW. It's not as busy most of the time. another 20 min i think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58