Now it's Boston

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
95 south, follow signs to tappen zee bridge, wich is on 287 west(?) to 87west......then you can do a number of things all that have about the same results, a good look at a map will help you there. you do not want to take your truck and 5er accross the George washington, and if you do make sure everything breakable is wrapped in a towel, and your spare tires are up to snuff. :D

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the "No plan" thing changed stuff. Thanks guyz but we're now guna do the Whole Gettysburg Pa. thing, via I-84 & I-81 ect., then I-70/270 into DC.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Did ya run that 5'er thru the rounders while in Beantown, Joe? That can get interesting. :lmao

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great detour. While in the DC area might as well visit Williamsburg and Jamestown.

On other trips we've done the Williamsburg/Jamestown things so this time we're doing places we havent done.. It's all relevent tho.. lots a History.

Did ya run that 5'er thru the rounders while in Beantown, Joe? That can get interesting. :lmao

Sure Did !! Gota go 'round one TWICE !! I think the other drivers finally figured: This Jerk from California needs a break !! they slowed down, flashed thier lights, honked and one even gave me the 1 sign and let me out the other end....:lmao:lmao

Update: We spent the last 2 nights in Milford PA, drove to Hershey Pa today.. guna do the Chocolate factory things tomorro then on to Gettysburg for 3 more days of our history.. then on to DC for the sights and the Smithsonian..

Life Is Good

Wife & I are still speak'n..... after 2 months in the 5r :eek::eek: We even held hands once about a week ago I think :lmao:lmao:lmao

dboyw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, if I had been on this sooner I would invite you here for supper. I am 1/2 hour from Hershey. IF you feel up to it before DC let me know, would love to meet a fellow SDD member and fiver owner.

Also, if you are not aware, in Hershey this weekend is the largest RV show on the East Coast. Starts Friday and goes till Sunday.

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Milford Pa. is no more than 25 minutes from me. Wish I knew you were around. I've got an old friend who lives In Milford. Glad your trips going well, Joe.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you would have taken more time at some places you could come to mason Dixon's Fall Brawl on Oct. 18 and 19 in Dillsburg, Pa. Keith

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, if I had been on this sooner I would invite you here for supper. I am 1/2 hour from Hershey. IF you feel up to it before DC let me know, would love to meet a fellow SDD member and fiver owner.

Also, if you are not aware, in Hershey this weekend is the largest RV show on the East Coast. Starts Friday and goes till Sunday.

We saw the RV show area on our way to the RV park:eek::eek: Wish I'd have known about it too.. But as we past it, the wife said: Look the other way'n Don't Even Think about it .... We OWN everything we're riding and living in. (I guess that was "My Sign" ?)

Milford Pa. is no more than 25 minutes from me. Wish I knew you were around. I've got an old friend who lives In Milford. Glad your trips going well, Joe.

Wish I'd have known that too ! The RV park we were in did'nt have WiFi (or much of anything else, for that matter) (12 miles east of Milford, Lord Valley/Dunmore lake area ?)

If you would have taken more time at some places you could come to mason Dixon's Fall Brawl on Oct. 18 and 19 in Dillsburg, Pa. Keith

:dunno I guess Kieth. Would'a liked to have met up with an ol' OAE too ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58