now this is funny

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
how could do this rich, i can't believe you would show how big a CRY BABY this guy is, it's not fair, i'm gonna call my lawyer on you.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
well cuz it was funny.

i went out doing tresspass towing 1 night.the funniest thing ive ever seen was one guys attemp at trying to stop us from takeing his car.he knowingly parked where he shouldnt be without the sticker.so he turns his wheels all the way to the right,put a club on it,put tranny in neutral with the ebrake on.

it was a little acura with huge gaudy rims on it.only way i could hook it was from the back.he did this so that as we were winching it up it would turn the rear into the curb.well a set of go jacks and a skat was all i needed.got it up on the truck and left it on the truck for the night as i knew there was no way to get it off without hurting the retarded rims.man was he pissed in the morning.the sad part is that if i wasnt the one doing it the car wouldnt have been towed as the other drivers and the comany owner said they wouldve been too scare to hurt the rims to touch it.:roflmao :roflmao

jpxj94

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear some really funny stuff. I do repos here in houston. I could sit here and tell stories for hours. What cracks me up the most is when people call me a thief or ask why I had to come in the middle of the night. I am not the thief. I am not the one trying to keep something I am not paying for i.e. making the Owner of the vehicle a thief. I do about 75-100 involuntary repos per month. So yeah I see some crazy stuff

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14