NTXPSA August meet at Cruisers

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
What are you guys doing screwing around on the internet, get to that meet and take some pics to bring back to SDD to share with us.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
What are you guys doing screwing around on the internet, get to that meet and take some pics to bring back to SDD to share with us.

maybe we are wireless :cool:

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Well how was the meet? We were BAKING at the Dallas Zoo for a two year old's B-day party.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shows how far I live from there...
I just got home too !!!

Good to meet everyone -
The lady of the house even enjoyed it although the cold she has and the heat didn't let us stay long !!!

what did we have 20 trucks/Ex's ?

And REALLY hated that my dirty, front bumperless 05 Ex was parked between two Pristine Ex's with Aftermarket betta than Ranchhand front bumpers !!!!!!

Last edited:

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It was a sunny 100 degrees at the get together today,had a great turnout with 6 Excursions and the rest was SuperDuty's.
Was a pleasure getting to seeing everyone again and even got to put faces on a few that I've only known in the forums over the years :sweet
Sad to see you and your wife leave early there John but was great to see you again,hope she gets over the cold quickly! :)

I'll post up additional pics soon as they're available from BigK or Wraith which shot the majority of the pictures. :thumbs

Bill :cowboy:

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
My 73 Roadrunner was a yellow version of the green one that is in those pictures. All the Roadrunners were Satallites underneath, that looks like a converted one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58