NTxPSA EVENT March 10 PRESTIGE FORD 2008 SD RIDE AND DRIVE EVENT

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Must be present for the drawings? I have a game to attend at 2 but can return afterwards:sweet

The weather's looking pretty good for Saturday:D

Not sure Bill, More than likley Yes, I will have to find out for sure Saturday ;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We have to say Thank you to Prestige Ford Garland & the NTxPSA organization for putting together a 1st Class event with just a few weeks preparation time:notworthy :cool: :sweet
The weather was sunny from dawn on,temps ranged up to around 84-85 degrees,we couldn't ask better weather conditions!!:thumbs
All I can say about the new 2008 SuperDuty is :wow :ford :burnit

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride and drive was great ...... so quite you can't even hear those 08's runnin the old lady and me went for a spin and well ........... we love them! We took the 08 F450 4X4 c/c dually this truck rode sweet figured it would be ruff but it suprised me. Plus this 6.4 is so quiet didn't even think it was runnin. The wife liked how quiet it was on the freeway no more blasting the radio and yelling over the turbo/exhaust noise. Sweet truck but were goin to wait until the aftermarket builds up for this new motor. Great event thanks to Prestige Ford and North Texas Power Stroke Club good job Kev and Alicia.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
I was out running around and saw the caravan of '08s for the ride and drive. They were sweet! If I had not had so many chores I would stopped. Bill I saw the Excursion sitting in the parking lot as I passed by.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
LOL............thats a good picture!!!

Tbar

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I shot a short video from Prestige Ford with a half dozen 08's heading out on the road with NTxPSA members behind the wheels :thumbs

Click Here :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track