O-Chem

kbud14

I will never learn
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA this is true! Chemistry and I don't mix, yet my sister is majoring in Chem at OSU (they just gave her a full ride). The chem gene skipped me.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Organic Chemistry makes me cry. That is all.
At least there is substance to those courses, my wife is taking all the "feel good" courses right now to finish up her degree. Makes me wanna puke when she runs some of the course material by me.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least there is substance to those courses, my wife is taking all the "feel good" courses right now to finish up her degree. Makes me wanna puke when she runs some of the course material by me.

Those courses are the reason why I'm not trying to get a degree out of the CC here, even though when I finish up, I'll have nearly all the core requirements done for two (Biology and Chemistry). I really don't feel like taking English Comp/American History/Public Speaking again since I took them once and didn't particularly like them at the time.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 courses I hated were Physics, and Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics really sux. The professor taught it like it was a 400 level course when it was a 100 level course, and not everyone was Mechanical engineering students. He forgot there were civil, electrical ,and us environmental engineering students. Keith

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2 courses I hated were Physics, and Thermodynamics. Thermodynamics really sux. The professor taught it like it was a 400 level course when it was a 100 level course, and not everyone was Mechanical engineering students. He forgot there were civil, electrical ,and us environmental engineering students. Keith

Where did you go for undergrad? I had a Physics professor at PSU who gave an exam that NONE of the physics grad student T.A.'s could pass--that was an "interesting" course.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

sounds like my macro economics professor
OMG, i thought we were being prepped to be the next alan greenspan :eek: :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58