O.K., Here goes...

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Name's Eddie Henson and I live in Cordova, Tn. I'm married with 3 kids- 1 step son, 11 years old, and 2 daughters, 6 and 3 years old. Been married for 8 years this May. Born and raised in rural Mississippi (Ruleville, to be exact) where I attended college. After college, took a surveying job working for a company out of Houston, Tx that had me travelling everywhere from El Paso, Tx to Buffalo,NY and all points in between surveying oil and gas pipelines. After working that job for 4 years, enrolled in school again and got my AMT license and began working in the aviation field overhauling propellers. From there worked my way up through general aviation ranks, through the corporate world and finally landed a job at FedEx Express in Memphis in Sept. 2001. Hoping to make this my last stop until I'm ready to retire in another 20-25 years. Enjoy reading the many different posts on this forum and keeping up with whats going on in the diesel world.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Eddie, good to meet you and welcome to SDD! Are you in the aviation end of the business with FedEx?

Tennessee Titan

Eddie Henson
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Eddie, good to meet you and welcome to SDD! Are you in the aviation end of the business with FedEx?

Yes,
I work hangar maintenance/scheduled checks on FedEx 727 and Airbus fleet types

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Whats the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

Placement of the dirtbag:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58