Obd?

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
I want to get an OBD diagnostic tool, but cant decide on a PC based program or a stand alone like the Scanguage II

Any suggestions?
Pro's, con's?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I have had both, and I am now using Autoenginuity software and their hookup for the computer. It is cool and has a lot of tools that you might not think of, like a Race package where you can set your own race(for time). Live wire looks at lotsa things like EGT, manifold pressure and the like. I would spend the exrta bucks for this package. AutoEnginuity® - OBD2 Scan Tool - Professional PC and PDA Diagnostics

Dave

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
that would be a nice setup, but :eek: that's expensive

i need something cheaper to clear the cel that came on last weekend that is cheaper than taking it to the dealer

i would love to get a tuner for towing since that will clear codes too, but the boss won't let me spend that much :dunno

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good tuner will run you 3 to 400 bucks. The Autoenginuity software is a great tool, I have it and a tuner too. But I use the Autoenginuity all the time and you can get real time info when driving. Nice thing is it works on all my cars and trucks.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14