OBL Bites the Dust

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You won't see his body, he was dumped at sea.

Dave

After a "Double Tap" (2 rounds) to the head.. there wouldn't be much to look at.

After seeing the room/scene.. I'd betcha the Seals used some of their Special Weapons & Rounds too. (Hope so)

We, as a Nation, and any other country that is labeled as "Infidel" (basically the World).. by these Radical Sick'o Bastards.. will need to be Ever Vigilant.. for the foreseeable future. :(

It ain't Over, 'til it's Over.. We still need to take them out, One By One, Two By Two..as they crawl & slither up, outa the sand.

We will probably never know the Seals that accomplished this Mission.. But they are TRUELY HERO's, among us.

Jus' some thoughts......after the Wonderful News :dunno

Joe

On Edit. It (he) was in charge during 9-11.. I hope it's (his) death brings some sort of Closure.. to those who lost loved ones. On-board the USS Cole, and any other atrocities this sub human orchestrated... in the last 10 years too.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
:sweet Job well done! One piece of the puzzle gone. Still more termites to get rid of. They are all like a plague over the world. The military will gitrdone! :sly. I'd like to see some more proof that hes actually gone. We saw saddam, need to see osama. Even if they did throw him overboard, I bet the sharks and other sea creatures dont want a bad taste in their mouth haha:lmao

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I feel horrible that people are dancing in the street that he's dead.. makes us no better than some of them..

but on the other hand.. I breathe a great sigh of relief that his mees might finally be heading towards a conclusion...

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMO but I like the way this all went down. TCB.

Commit, Execute, Gather and Dispose.

It's given Closure to many.. and not much for the Media to distort.

;tu BZ "Team Six" BZ ;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg