OBS bumper

93turbo_animal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting hard to find anything for OBS trucks so I decided to build my own heres some pics the white CC is my brothers I just finished then the other 2 are mine

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those are pretty dam good. how far from cincy are you? might cruz over and you can whittle one up for me.

93turbo_animal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crumm yea the red one is my work truck I built a dump bed for it and I took a bolt on snow plow and cut off the bolt on mounts and welded on some tubes then built this mount I hate running with a plow pump on all year the black one is an IDI and my wifes commuter

stroke smoke I'm about 30 miles north of columbus right off 71 I haven't built one to fit a SD yet but my father in-law has been hint'in around that he would like one

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Dude those look soooooo good..... holy cow. :hail :hail :hail :hail

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
ranchhand has discontinued any bumper replacements for the OBS. You could probably have the market to yourself. Those are great. I wish you were close enough to me to make me one too.

jray3369

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I still want one, You need to let me know on thoes steps as well. Are you going to do rear bumpers?

For once, someone has nice bumpers and there not in texas:thumbs

I can get ya for a combo pack:roflmao

I like the way the tread plate looks, what about a pre runner bar, i dont think i want one but its an idea. I want the flat top with out a bush bar so i can work on my truck away from home if i have to.

Jordan

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
93turbo_animal said:
Crumm yea the red one is my work truck I built a dump bed for it and I took a bolt on snow plow and cut off the bolt on mounts and welded on some tubes then built this mount I hate running with a plow pump on all year the black one is an IDI and my wifes commuter

You mean there is a women out there? somwhere? that will drive a pickup with stacks? where did you find and is there more of them?:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg