odd ball question

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Say for example our leaders pass a law that would outlaw tomatoes unless they had serial numbers, then each time you bought some maters the serial numbers would be logged and forwarded to law enforcement
but then folks are growing their own and the gov. says no more growing because you cant or do not posses the technology to serialize your maters, even if your the only one who is going to eat said maters.
so they order all homegrown mater growers to destroy thier unserialized maters, because they cant track em or TAX em.

how would they enforce this mater tracking program???
do we need to create another arm of the law called the maters serial number enforcement branch??

would home growers stash plants inside under growth lights?
how would law enforcement know your growing maters inisde your DOMAIN?
could they exstrapulate by your lack of mater purchases that your growing them at home illegally?
or surmise your growing maters by your purchase of miralce grow or ... ?
would over taxed law enforcement agents have time to police illegal mater growers?
:eek:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Here's something else to think about...
Say for example your homegrown tomato gets stolen by a burglar, who fails to wash it before he eats it, and it makes him sick..
how are you going to retrieve the serial number from the sewer system?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I like maters.

me to

heres another wrinkle
say you hold the patent on a mater serialization process and you lobby the gov to pass such a law.... so you can line your pockets

this is a real topic for a term paper in a business law class i am finishing up.
its a real time killer in the class discussion forum. I needed some outside input
thanks folks

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
MATER..... :D

tow_mater.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58