odd problem

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm having a problem. i did the ccv mod last nite and went for a drive. as i turned on to another road it sarted to romp like it does when it's cold out and you first start it. power was way low. i came back and put it back to stock and it almost went away. so i changed the fuel filter. i was black and gray and kinda looked like mold. plus there was some gold colored sand like stuff in the bottom of the housing. rinsed it out. i checked the injector connector at the head on the drivers side it was tight. figured it might have been knocked loose. i put a chip in a few months back so i rechecked the connector to pcm and the bolt was loose so i tightened it. no change. and my egt's are 600*+/- post turbo cruising at 55. normal is around 450-500. had 0603 kam code and cleared it. no code yet. idea's?

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
i cant help you with any insight... but last night i did the CCV mod that ITP sells and when i was getting ready to leave work to day it "romped" around when it started then it stoped i put it in to reverse backed up to pull out and when i hit the break it did it again... but that was all she wrote....

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg