ODD speedometer problem

txdiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a '06 F250 and the speedometer has a problem I've never seen. It is lifted and I installed a superlift truspeed to correct the speedo. It worked perfectly for about a yr, now it sets random baselines for 0, has read up to 90 in park, and it stays there even when the truck is turned off. It is random in what it sets as 0, changes every day. Aside from that it is accurate, if it says 20 sitting still, then 80 is really 60 etc... so I know the truspeed is still making the proper corrections for the change in tire size. I think it is a gauge problem and not the truspeed because I would think an error with that would mess up the gauge completely. It also isn't generating any codes and the speed limiter isn't affecting me at all, even with the needle pointing straight down at about 130 mph! Looks cool once, now I want to know how fast I am going. Any help appreciated.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
It sounds like Superlift's Truspeed problem Why don't you contact them with your list of symptoms and see if they have a cure for you. You may think it is NOT truspeed's problem but they might have something that will cure your problem.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14