Off Topic - Toyota Towing....

6LMonster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just had to post this here. I was looking at Toyota's website about the all new Sequoia. I, myself, have a 2001 Tundra and it is a good truck, but there is something that disturbed be about one of the marketing photos for the new Sequoia. Check out the attached picture. While I am sure it will do fine towing an airstream.....WHERE THE HECK ARE THE TOW MIRRORS?!?!? How can this guy see around his trailer?:doh:

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Photo shop. As far as the mirrors, Chevy-GMC and Dodge are guilty as well. It amazes me that you would sell a truck with a tow package and not towing mirrors. I've seen some super-duties with factory hitches and small mirrors, although not the 08"s. GM might be the biggest culprit. I've seen new dually's with the brake, hitch, the whole nine and standard mirrors. Really gotta wonder who approves this.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the trailer starts swaying uncontrollably due to the little truck swaying he will be able to see behind just fine.

He may even be able to see whats behind him through his Windshield, at some point, before or after, the swaying is done.;) :D

To Much AirStream TT, Not Enough Yota TRK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14