OffRoad Lights?

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I made some custom brackets that allowed me to mount my stock fog lights under the winch carrier, (It blocks them in the stock location) and use the stock wiring. :sweet So they work as they did before.

Now, I have a light bar in the Transformer with tabs for 2 lights. Any recommendations on some good qualtity off road lights?

Barrett

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Well, I made some custom brackets that allowed me to mount my stock fog lights under the winch carrier, (It blocks them in the stock location) and use the stock wiring. :sweet So they work as they did before.

Now, I have a light bar in the Transformer with tabs for 2 lights. Any recommendations on some good qualtity off road lights?

Barrett

THESE lights are seriously badass--pricey, but worth it.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
Those both are big bucks! We carry the Hellas and they are not cheap!
The Procomp or KC's are alot cheaper and are very good lights, but I guess it depends on what you want. You get what you pay for.

97CREWCABPSD

Smoke What Smoke Officer?
Reaction score
ive had kcs, kc knockoffs, lightforces, and piaas. Personally I like the piaas and the lightforces.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Piaas are OK but the lightforce ones have a flimsy mounting arm that lets the light shake on rough roads. I don't care for shaking lights.

www.truckpulls.com

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
I sold a jeep kid some ProComp lights a couple weeks back, 2 - 8" and 2 - 6" and he LOVES them. You turn them on and you can get a suntan from 10 feet...literally. They are some bad to the bone lights for not too much $$$$. I have run Daylighters on many of my toys and find nothing wrong with them. Personally, I would never part with $1300 for some offroad lights when there are some great lights for under $100 each. But like mentioned before...to each thier own.

nevrnf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Lightforce 240 blitz and love them. I agree HID is nice but the regular bulb works much better than the KC's. I had 4 KC's before the 240's and the 240's blow them away.
I opted for the wide angle combo filter on mine.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
The PIAA are alot less than the Lightforce lights. I would just hate for something to hit them and break them. We sell the PIAA's, they are nice. Are you going to be in the woods or in big open places? If in open places it might be worth the big bucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14