Ohio weather stinks

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Well yetserday was nice 70*+ yah it rained off and on but it was warm..... this morning 32* snow and 17* windchill:crumm :eek: , we were workin on our trucks in tee shirts yesterday fer gosh sakes... What the heck:rant

Neal

F350CCFX4

Smokin Bye
Reaction score
Ya, 60 here on Friday then yesterday we got 12 inches of snow at my house within 7 hours and now with the windchill this morning it was 9 above. Actual temp was 18. Have too love March.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
its B U tif I FUL here:D
50 this morning, hovering around 67 now, slight breeze
and we got a foriegn green stuff starting to cover the ground. I hear tell they call it Grass.....:D

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya don't say....9.2" of rainfall here since last Wednesday night. Ducks are roosting in my trees. Clear Creek is trying to contaminate my sewage at work rather than the other way around. Recent Indiana weather has been Biblical in proportion.

Creek%20North%20View.JPG

Outfall%20Meets%20Creek.JPG

Outfall%20Platform.JPG

Outfall%20To%20Creek.JPG

That lifering used to be a joke....not any more. Y'all quite complaining....it's enabled me to bank three extra Super Duty payments this week. If it weren't for your weather, I wouldn't have mine.:thumbs

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
where is the blue water coming from????
nice aquamarine color, here its all just red and full of stuff

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
where is the blue water coming from????
nice aquamarine color, here its all just red and full of stuff

That water is what's left after I repair the damage people did to it with their crappers. The bown stuff beyond it is the creek I'm putting it into.

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Dieselpwrdredneck said:
Well yetserday was nice 70*+ yah it rained off and on but it was warm..... this morning 32* snow and 17* windchill:crumm :eek: , we were workin on our trucks in tee shirts yesterday fer gosh sakes... What the heck:rant

Neal

Both my parents are from Ohio. I used to go there with them when I was a kid, and I've always said. Ohio only has 2 good weeks a year and they can't even put them together. 1 in the spring and 1 in the fall.
Other than that it's either
36_1_26.gif
or
36_1_47.gif

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Dieselpwrdredneck said:
This morning 32* snow and 17* windchill:crumm :eek:
That must just be awful to have those kind of cold temperatures.:eek: Man 32* is cold enough to freeze water. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg