Oil and Fuel Filter Caps

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting to replace my fuel and oil filter caps with billet ones for awhile now. Where have you guys that have replaced them bought them from?
I want to replace both fuel filter caps, especially the one on the HFCM.
I also would like to get a wrench that fits them. I would like the style that fits over the whole thing. I have slowly torn up the plastic ones and want them gone! Where have you guys gotten the wrench and am I correct in my assumption that they are the same size? (I know the fuel filter on the top of the engine is smaller, but the HFCM and the oil filter look the same).

Thanks guys.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I picked up a Lisle oil and fuel filter socket set # 14650 for around $25 that comes in a plastic case that includes a 35/36mm 29mm 32mm in 3/8th drive. You can pick up Lisle individual sockets on ebay cheap.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info so far guys. I have found a couple of our site sponsors sell the billet oil filter cap and the billet engine mounted fuel filter cap but neither had a listing for a billet HFCM cap. I sent and email to them to see what they have, I am still wondering if the oil filter cap and the HFCM are the same????? should have compared last week when I changed oil and fuel filters.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Stephen! thats what I was figuring but it almost made to much sense:lmao:lmao

I know you have the billet caps, do you mind me asking where you purchased yours?

thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58