Oil crossover line

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
Is it a good idea to do one of the high pressure oil crossover lines? I've heard of them leaking or bursting,, Any certain brand to use. I know the benifits of using one but does it really do anything?

Mike

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I've tried at least three hose styles over the years, not one ever held up for more than a year and a half before starting to leak.

I have had the hard steel tube style for several years now without any problems.

TurboTy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought the hardline kit from ITP, works great, didnt really notice any difference per say, just good to know the oil is actually flowing how it should instead of deadheading itself, lol.

bundymon

Chris's 2000 SD
Reaction score
Is it a good idea to do one of the high pressure oil crossover lines? I've heard of them leaking or bursting,, Any certain brand to use. I know the benifits of using one but does it really do anything?

Mike
If it bursts that probably means they used some cheap weak tubing, a good high pressure hydraulic line should never burst.

PStroked444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I picked one up from dieselstie. I have heared good things from them. It wont creat power...but it does quiet things down up there. ;tu

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We've had the same crossover hose kit for 6 years now but do like the hardline kit for it virtually eliminates possibilities of leaks from bad crimps on hoses.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14