Oil Prices Dropping Like A Rock Today!!!!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Yea we need us workin people in charge of this country and no more politicians and govt people. They have no idea how hard it is to survive out there in the real world haha. They get frustrated when their yearly earnings arnt in the 200k range haha:rant

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
According to this: CRUDE OIL PRICE: Oil | Energy | Petroleum | Oil Price | Crude Oil Charts | Oil Price Forecast, the oil prices are dropping like a rock. At the start of the last trading session, it was $109.24, now it's $99.07. Of course, there's no telling when the stations will start lowering their prices. Hopefully the trend will continue.

I wouldn't get too excited.......it will stay down today and through the weekend before starting to edge up next week. The global market fundamentals haven't changed(supply, demand, speculation, geo-political conflicts, emerging market growth, etc).

Tbar

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need someone with commonsense instead of politicalsense.
I think I just made up a word here...but it sounds like a good word..:dunno

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too excited.......it will stay down today and through the weekend before starting to edge up next week. The global market fundamentals haven't changed(supply, demand, speculation, geo-political conflicts, emerging market growth, etc).

Tbar

That's true. In fact, at one time today it had jumped to $102, but now it's back to just above $99.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I heard donald trump might be runnin for pres. He seems to have some good opinions but once they are in office, all those good opinions usually go out the door.

Fine69

Reaction score
I have heard there is a oil field in the Dakotas that is so big if it was to come on line oil would drop below 16 bucks a barrow and but all wipe out OPEC. I have no clue if it's true but if it there they need to tap it and get use back on top of are game. Are dollar would go crazy. I'm sick of this crap. I want my own island, and I'm going to call it the Island of Russ.... I'll declare war on the US and shoot there boats with paint balls. Then give you so I can have 2.5 billion in ad for the next five years.......;tu

Do you proof read what you type, or were you plastered when you wrote this? I can't understand anything you wrote. :eek:

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard donald trump might be runnin for pres. He seems to have some good opinions but once they are in office, all those good opinions usually go out the door.

Trump may run, but all he's gonna do is screw it up for everyone else. Supposedly he's said if he doesn't get the Republican nomination, he'll run as an independent. If that happens, he'll be the "Ross Perot of 1992", and we all know how that election turned out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14