Ok Bill I am here!

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the site here, Bill CHPmustang told me to sign up. I originally was at FordExcursions.com, however, while browsing around it seems that this site is a little bit more informational. Which I like. :thumbs I am going to throw up some new posts for everyone to read regarding my 2000 PSD Ex. While I am at work today, shhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am going to be doing some updating as well, such as profile and maybe some pictures if I get a chance. I also would like to read alot more of the posts about mods and problems people have had with their PSD's and their Ex's.

Luke

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome
to a great place to tlak trucks and not be over "Zapped" " flame sprayed" but will get great feed back and good friendly ribbing

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Luke! Great to have you in our community:thumbs
Add your race car and truck info into your signiature line when you get a chance,I'm sure whatabudro will dig the car!

FordExcursions.com and SuperDutyDiesel are both awesome:cool:

CHP

toobsluver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am working on it. I just PM'd whatabudro about his Australian Cattle Dog. I used to have one. Well it was my mothers. Also I already checked out his sweet 63 Chevy II NICE! I think I am in love! (with the car of course):sweet Unfortunately I am working outside on a 2003 Sterling truck, well the mounted body we use to make concrete and gunite with. So I can't do as many updates as I would like except for the dealer's price on the CPS and a trans flush. Maybe about 1 or so when I come in for lunch I will update it. I am really impressed with some of the information on this site! I can't wait to get home grab a bag of popcorn-popcorn and check out some of the threads and articles!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim