Okay, this must not be going alphabetically, soooo...

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Scott, I live in Greenacres, WA (an outskirt of Spokane right on the Idaho border). I am a 26 year old construction project manager, and a graduate of Washington state University. I have a wife (for 2 1/2 years now) and no kids.

We have two surrogate children, one 100 pound black lab named Shadow, who is the laziest dog i've ever known, but is such a good guy, I don't hold it against him. And, of course, the little girl that is stuck in a pair of old blue jeans in my Avatar, Dutchess Lily Von Zonk, or Dutch, for short. She is a bird hunting, crazy-energy having, endlessly tiring German Shorthaired Pointer, and she is probably the best gun dog I've ever had the pleasure of hunting with. Together, we get pheasants, chukar, hungarian partridge, quail, grouse, goose, and duck, and love every minute of it.

I am 6'4" tall, and weigh in at around 300 pounds (yeah, I'm a big ol' dude) and that is why they call me Hoss. I need a 1-ton SRW just to haul my hugeness around every day. There are a few pics of me floating around on the site, so you can see that I am not fat, I am just big-boned. :roflmao

My truck has been around for 3 years now, I bought her used after i traded in a '95 PSD 3/4 ton ex cab long bed 5-spd on it. I wanted the 6-speed so bad i could taste it. I do not regret it at all. I am in the process of getting a biodiesel brewer set up in the shed in my backyard, so my wife's diesel golf and my truck can run off veggie juice.

I hunt, flyfish, ride 4-wheelers (used to race offroad dirtbikes in my younger years) cut wood to heat my home in the winter (with a Stihl 066 chainsaw that is nearly as big as me) and hunt some more for fun. Riding 4-wheelers in the great state of washington has started to become more and more difficult, so thank goodness I live near Idaho. (G.D. HIPPIES!)

Anyway, i gotta go, my 25 year old wife (130 pound hottie) is waiting at home for me. No reason to stay late when you have that to go home to. (Yes, we do look kind of wierd together).

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Well, that about says it. Quick pickin on the 300 pound dude with the 130 pound hottie, even tho he does use the side door.:cool:

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
welcome to the site first of all...

Hoss 350 said:
Riding 4-wheelers in the great state of washington has started to become more and more difficult, so thank goodness I live near Idaho. (G.D. HIPPIES!)

try living in California... ha-mad

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoss 350 said:
There are a few pics of me floating around on the site, so you can see that I am not fat, I am just big-boned. :roflmao

If you're talking about THIS picture (scroll to the third one down), I would disagree--you're not big-boned, you're fluffy.

However, though, I was under the impression that THIS was a little closer to the truth (you're the taller one)...:roflmao

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Hello
hoss,
now we know your secrets....
spoiled dogs sure do make life fun dont they:sweet

Robert

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
jvencius said:
If you're talking about THIS picture (scroll to the third one down), I would disagree--you're not big-boned, you're fluffy.

However, though, I was under the impression that THIS was a little closer to the truth (you're the taller one)...:roflmao
Would you quit with all of your wishful thinking and fantasizing? I will never go out with you! :roflmao

Actually, to those that care, THIS pic is the real me...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome Hoss, heckuva nice intro. It's kinda nice to get to know the people behind the avatars.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
Hey there Scott (Hoss)
We used to live in Spokane, South Hill, when I was stationed there. Still have a lot of family there, South Hill, Green Acres, Deer Park. We live near Santa Barbara now. I dont miss the snow....
I know what you mean about the ATV's there, and it's getting worse here in S. Cal
Welcome aboard.
Al

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58