rant Olympics to be held in a polluted city...Beijing

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
The US cyclists wore face masks as they de-planed in Beijing and apologized to the Chinese for wearing them. :D Beijing has closed industries and prohibited vehicular traffic to try to clean up the air but to no benefit. :lmao The air is as smoggy as before. :eek: :rant

If I were an Olympic athlete I would not preform there regardless of the gold medal I'd have a chance to win. ;tu

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
If I were an Olympic athlete I would not preform there regardless of the gold medal I'd have a chance to win.

several equestrian teams refused to go because of the air quality, and some people declined being part of a team that is going.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
The photos I've seen of the air quality there is terrible,I wouldn't consider going there even for a day. Awful the athletes have to go there to compete.:dizzy

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Rumor has it he went to the olympics looking like this....

artb.jpg

and after three days of pre-training he looked like this.....

_wsb_273x364_Oh+I+do+like....jpg

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I thought twice about posting here..
I didn't want my right-wing conspiracy theory diatribe to be considered "political"

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
The US cyclists wore face masks as they de-planed in Beijing and apologized to the Chinese for wearing them. :D
Hmmmm I find that strange that they had to apologize for that. We get alot of Oriental tourists up here and many of them can be seen wearing disposable dust masks. Not sure what they think is in the air up here but if they can wear them here then the cyclists should be able to wear them there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg