Omaha is right for the pickin!

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
I have not pushed very hard on WVO collection, mainly becuase of the time I have to make fuel. Since one of my suppliers has been letting me down (do not want to eat there, I know they have not changed thier oil in over a month!)
I added another.
It was so easy, I think they were tossing it in the dumpster, hard to tell, Chinese place and minimul english. Pure soy vege, no hydronation at all!
Just gotta deal with the floating crap I saw in the fyer!
Any one around Omaha considering starting up, better get on the band wagon while there is still room. #2 hit 2.92 today!
Rick H...

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Reaction score
Rick... You makin your own batches?? If so would it be possible for me to try some out?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Processing that much oil will take a lot of work. I am having a hard time keeping up with the oil that was collected while I was on deployment that I was not home to process. I am thinking about building a larger processor. I am currently using an Appleseed and making 40 gal/batch. I can't imagine processing 800 gallons per month! It is hard to turn down a good source. Maybe you could share.

Scott

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
CBSuperDuty said:
Rick... You makin your own batches?? If so would it be possible for me to try some out?

Yes I am. Where you located at?
I can set you up for a demo and tail pipe sniffin!
Let me know. Supposed to pickup 55 gallons this afternoon, so will be processing this weekend.
Rick H...

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Reaction score
Shoot wish I would have read this sooner as I would have came up. I am just down the road from you about 15 minutes on the IA side of the river (Glenwood). I will PM you my email address and maybe the next time you are doing a batch I could swing by. I have considered doing it but would like to know someone that is doing it. Not sure I have the room to process either.

Thanks,

Chris

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Just finished up a weekend of proscessing....
Will have some oil again next weekend, but wont start on it until Sunday.
Rick H...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14