One day maybe.

Got Diesel

Engineering College Boy
Reaction score
Tonight I was sitting at a Drive thru window of a burger joint. The kid working the window asks me if my truck is chipped, I say ya. I have Six inch stacks so he can see that I have exhaust also. He says he has a 98 Dodge, and has an edge ez in it, straight piped with a five inch tip. I was like sweet that's a good truck. Then he goes and tells me he has over 400 horse and 800+ ft/lbs of torque. Im like cool deal. I hope he finds me one night or day when I am out and about cause I would love to play with the 400hp Cummins. I'm not slamming Cummins motors or dodges at all, however I am slamming people that throw on a chip, and think thier truck rules all. My truck is nothin special but i don't go around saying I have 400 hp either. Sorry about my rant, I want him to find me one day.

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Big Race

Just so happens yesterday I was challenged at a stop light by a Dodge.:burnit
So I told him I'd race him to Valdosta Ga. :burnit But only on one tank of fuel :roflmao if you didn't make it on one tank you forfeited your truck.:roflmao I live in south Florida you see.......:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao He just gave me an awful look :eek: and the one finger salute:sweet (not that one) and drove off.

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
zr1pete said:
Just so happens yesterday I was challenged at a stop light by a Dodge.:burnit
So I told him I'd race him to Valdosta Ga. :burnit But only on one tank of fuel :roflmao if you didn't make it on one tank you forfeited your truck.:roflmao I live in south Florida you see.......:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao He just gave me an awful look :eek: and the one finger salute:sweet (not that one) and drove off.

I'll race you to Valdosti, GA. Pete :cool:

psdan000

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
the most ammusing are the ricer guys. theres a guy here at work that swares up and down that his friend has 1200hp in a front wheel drive car:roflmao...of course he also brags that his eclipse can do a 19 second 1/4 mile:lmao :hail. my buddy also has a dodge 24v with some mods and he talks crap about my "powerjoke" all the time. finally had the chance to race him on the street and he couldnt keep up...of course it was "well sure you can beat me on the streets but lets hook em up blah blah blah"-popcorn ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58