Only in Texas

nswsparky

All my stuff
Reaction score
I know its not a Ford. But what would you use this truck for not for hauling a 5th wheel, not for cutting the corners in a race.
Not very practical, it was at Walmart, so a good grocery getter.
804327837_photobucket_15575_.jpg

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Thats all a GM is good for is maybe gettin groceries, if that. The Fords are workin hard while the gms are playin around. hehe

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
come on now, what is this only is Texas crap! Lowered duelly's are all over the place, not just texas. Personally I like dropped duelly's, but i dont really care for the way that one is setup.

i like them more like this
9600207273412-05-Ford-F350-Custom-Lowered-Dually-w24s.jpg

silvertitan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have several friends with lowered trucks, and used to have one myself, an 02 Silverado lowered 4(Upper and lower arms)/6 (flip kit and notch). With helper springs on the back (only on for short time though to an extent since sold it not long after installing, since wanted a diesel at that time), never had an issue with a normal sized load for a 1/2 ton.
20s4aminute3A.jpg

And one before getting new rims, but had about 600 pounds worth of construction gear, tools, etc. under the toneu cover and couldn't even know. Didn't have much pressure in helpers either.
4_6pic3.jpg

with helper bags on a lowered suspension, or with an air bag suspension, a truck is still capable of hauling or taking a load.

one of the other safety people at work has a 94 chevy 2500 that's lowered 3/4, and with helper bags in the rear he takes his 37' 5th wheel out all the time camping with his wife.

Believe it or not, even lowered trucks are still capable of being a work truck.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14