Opinions on the '13s

Bigskyguy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a relatively new user to the forum (joined a while ago but not logged in for quite some time) seeking opinions. I currently have an '06 F-350. Love the truck (especially because it's paid for;tu) but it's getting pretty worn and starting the nickel/dime thing. The wife gave me permission to get a new ride:clap:, but I don't know much about the '11+ trucks other than I now require a drool bucket when looking! Positives or negatives on the new engines? Thanks...

Last edited:

"Maxie"

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Buy a 2013 and never look back! Best truck I've ever owned. Plenty of power to do anything you want stock, add a tuner and the grin just gets bigger. Not many Turbo issues reported yet on the '13's like the 11-12's. I traded my '11 which had zero issues ad got a '13 crew cab, Love this thing! Just do regular maint. drain the water separator monthly, check your coolant additive, and let your truck cool down after an extensive run!

Racinghcr

Racinghcr
Reaction score
The all -new 6.7 PSD with 400 HP is the Best PSD I've ever owned! Pulls smoothly, efficiently, powerfully with all-new Torque-Shift tranny. I got 16.1 MPG pulling ( 22.6 at 71 mph unloaded) our 41 ft Designer fiver to Fla and back last year. No issues=ALL Good ! Drive/Buy a new Ford F-250 or 350 and SMILE!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64