Ordered New Chip!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well I finally bought a chip. I went with Bill at PHP. Got the FU chip that comes with the burner so I can burn all the tunes I want for free anytime. Dont know when it will be here, hopefully before memorial weekend but we'll see.

When I took the PCM out to get the 4digit code off it, it already had some chip module thing already plugged into it. It wasnt even taped up, it was all loose in there. Said "Diesel Xtreme" on it. I put it back in there and taped it up for now. Anyone else have a chip from PHP?

Nazty 4X4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a chip from them a few years back. Customer service is top notch at PHP. I did injectors, turbo, chip and some other small mods at the same time. It was like driving a new truck.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally bought a chip. I went with Bill at PHP. Got the FU chip that comes with the burner so I can burn all the tunes I want for free anytime. Dont know when it will be here, hopefully before memorial weekend but we'll see.

When I took the PCM out to get the 4digit code off it, it already had some chip module thing already plugged into it. It wasnt even taped up, it was all loose in there. Said "Diesel Xtreme" on it. I put it back in there and taped it up for now. Anyone else have a chip from PHP?

I do. Their tunes are very crisp and smooth with the acclerator.I reccomend puting some liquid tape and the solder joints on the end of the chip. My chip was lose (no real need to tape it in) but when taking the chip in and out, the solder joints scratched the circuit traces on the pcm. The liquid tape covers the solder jointss so they are not sharp.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I had a chip from them a few years back. Customer service is top notch at PHP. I did injectors, turbo, chip and some other small mods at the same time. It was like driving a new truck.

Mine is all stock minus the bolt ons. Im hopin for a different truck once I get the new chip in. Which injectors did you put in? What fuel mileage you get with the chip?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58