photos OUO Lift Block Traction Bars installed by ORI Yorktown, VA

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a difficult decision to make a few months ago. I wanted to get the rear lifted a bit more and get a set of traction bars due to a takeoff vibration in the driveline. I found the OUO stuff posted up and after pricing those out I figured I'd give them a shot. I started with an ICON 4.5" lift; I added the ICON TEI up front and swapped in the OUO 6" rear lift block traction bar setup for the rear.

I can tell you the overall improvement in the ride has exceeded my expectations. The truck sits just where I want it and handles exceptionally well on the back roads and highways. I need to drive it more to see if there are no driveline vibrations but at HWY speeds I have NO vibes with an unmodified carrier bearing. The rear OUO block is a flat block but gives me a full 6" lift on the stock springs.

Being in VA and living closest to Off Road Innovations in Yorktown, VA I had Kirk and the boys do the install work. ORI comes highly recommended from friends of mine around VA. ORI made every effort to get this install done for me and worked around their schedule to get it completed. I will definitely do more business with ORI and will recommend them to my friends wanting to buy parts or gear and needing a quality shop to perform the install work.

To Dave and his crew at OUO :hail and Kirk and his crew at ORI in Yorktown :hail I can't express enough the quality of your product, the professionalism of the install or the amount of happiness I have when I drive my truck. I'M STOKED!!! ;tu;tu

Click here for slide show of other pics of the parts installed

DSC00471-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58