Our new to us home away from home

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
My wife and I have looking for a good used 5er for a while now and we finally found we like and we could afford to pay 100% cash for. We bought this 28ft1989 King of the Road with one slide out and are pretty stoked about getting to do our first weekend in it even if it at the local RV park. Dont tell my wife but I am pretty excited to have something heavy to drag around behind the truck now next is a 25+5 Goosneck so I can buy some more toys and haul em around.:sly

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

EmptyDub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking Bama... that thing is CLEAN for a 1989! Heck it's hard to find one THAT clean that's only 10 years old! Hopefully we'll be able to do some camping pretty soon- should be starting to cool off some down here. Just too hot and humid to enjoy the outdoors right now. Great find Yooper- hope you and da missus enjoy it!

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments guys we looked at alot of campers did tons of research before we found this one and EmptyDub your right it is hard to find a nice clean unit for a decent price. When we talked with the dealer they said we are only the third owner of the trailer and the only things we have done to it clean the upholstery and replace two faucets and thats it.

Last edited:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
That is a sharp trailer for 20 years old. It looks like the previous owner took good care of it.

x2
i was thinking the same thing, KOR's used to be built really well, enjoy your new to you RV

a day of camping always beats a good day at work :D

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it Dave, I only hope my 2007 Cedar Creek looks that good in 20 years.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SUPER find Yooper ;tu ;tu

That 5r looks NEW.

If this is yer first RV, yer in for a GREAT Exsperience & Life style.

We've made lasting friendships with many wonderfull peopole through the years, by simply being a RV nieghbor at a far-a-way Campground, or RV park for a day or two :sweet:sweet

Lota Great folks out there.. on the road ;tu

(RV) Life is Good

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Thank for the compliments we are looking forward to making alot great memories with it and making even more friends along the way. I hope we can meet some of you while we are out on the road sometime.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58