our stop enroute to texas

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
finally got a free few minutes to update things
we stayed at roosevelt state park in Mississippi on the way over from bama, WOW this place was very nice and affordable 13 buckaroos for full hook ups
it was older, and some of the roads were narrw and windding around trees. but the 38 footer had no issues

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Camping Site

Robert, it looks like a good place to spend about a week just kicked back. Mite catch a fish or two if you tried real hard. Miss. has some real nice state parks for camping.
Have you got that # 2 50 A plug installed yet? :sweet

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
we stayed at roosevelt state park in Mississippi on the way over from bama, WOW this place was very nice and affordable 13 buckaroos for full hook ups it was older, and some of the roads were narrw and windding around trees. but the 38 footer had no issues

:eek: :eek:

Man that is a good deal!!!!!
Cripe the state parks around here are in the $20 - $25 per night for just electricity.

Man for $13 bucks a night, it'd almost pay the fuel to drive down for a couple of months. :thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Tail_Gunner said:
:eek: :eek:

Man that is a good deal!!!!!
Cripe the state parks around here are in the $20 - $25 per night for just electricity.

Man for $13 bucks a night, it'd almost pay the fuel to drive down for a couple of months. :thumbs
those were disabled veteran rates :D
regular was 18
but still a STEAL
and we stayed at the old part with SMALL sites
we are going back. great place
right off I-20

scarlet it was a dry county, only indulge inside your coach or campsite in a disguised container..... BIG loves truck stop coffee cup :D :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
we stayed at roosevelt state park in Mississippi on the way over from bama, WOW this place was very nice and affordable 13 buckaroos for full hook ups
it was older, and some of the roads were narrw and windding around trees. but the 38 footer had no issues

i must say, i didn't know there were parts of MS that was that purtty.

MS always smells when i hit their state line from AL :eek:

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya