outlook w/ SCT

rynarnell

03 6.0 8.0lift on 38"s
Reaction score
I am planning on buying a custom SCT tuner with the outlook moniter. Is this a good idea? I was going to go with gauges but i just like the simple look of the monitor if i can get away with it. Plus i hear really good things about the SCT II. I have a O3 6.0 with 8" lift on 38", plan on putting in 4.30 gears along with SCT and Monitor.

DiscountPowerParts

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea. You should also look at the Quadzilla Commander or the TS Performance Headsup Display. Both are very nice products as well. In my opinion a custom SCT is by far the best performance for a Fords.

8" of lift! :thumbs Im jelous! Got to post pics when your done. Sounds like a Rig Of The Month truck!

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If I was you I would not go with that combination. I have the SCT Xcal and the bully dog outlook. The out look works with the SCT but does not register boost at all. Plus the step down feature of the outlook doesnt work with the SCT either. Just my experience. Nice looking truck though.:sweet

rynarnell

03 6.0 8.0lift on 38"s
Reaction score
thanks maybe ill just stick to some issopro gauges instead.

innovativediesel

Original SCT Tuner
Reaction score
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
If I was you I would not go with that combination. I have the SCT Xcal and the bully dog outlook. The out look works with the SCT but does not register boost at all. Plus the step down feature of the outlook doesnt work with the SCT either. Just my experience. Nice looking truck though.:sweet

Just an FYI. Set your Outlook monitor up as having a BD programmer and it will read boost fine. It won't defuel and change power settings, but it needs to know there is a programmer to read boost. The way the Outlook defuels, changes power, etc. isn't a good way of pulling power anyway.

rynarnell

03 6.0 8.0lift on 38"s
Reaction score
So the triple dog set up with the outlook isnt a good programmer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg