Overboost Annihilator Kit?

Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iam asking becuase when I was test driving the edge in the tow setting and I floored it the engine wanted to stall. it felt like it was running out of fuel. is it because the MAP Sensor is seeing to much boost and is defueling?

PowerSmoker73

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
They say that some OBS powerstroke computer freak out when they see high boost and you may need one, all it really is is a compressor regulator so you know. they should be universal if you where to buy a Overboost Annihilator Kit.

Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is equiped with the Ab split shot injectors. this might sound dumb but what is a compressor regulator?

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
it's the little pop valve that is on air compressor tanks to keep the pressure from gettin too high. How do you know what injectors you have?

PowerSmoker73

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
A compressor regulator is a device made for an air compressor that regulates(controls) the amount of air that exits it. Therefore it is the same as a boost regulator(fooler) It will tell your computer that it only has lets say 20 psi when in reality it might have 27psi.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iam asking becuase when I was test driving the edge in the tow setting and I floored it the engine wanted to stall. it felt like it was running out of fuel. is it because the MAP Sensor is seeing to much boost and is defueling?

how much was it making when this happen? did you get a check engine light? you should get a overboost code if it was a map sencor.
was their any codes?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg