Paid off truck

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all the excitement in the last month or so with my new son being born, I forgot to post that the truck is now PAID OFF! Such a good feeling to know its mine and will be mine for a long time to come (knock on wood)
I think this is my first time without a vehicle payment since 1994, I think it took me to get my first oil burner to make me not want something new every three or so years (although I may be checking out a King Ranch whenever the new Motor comes out, don't tell the wife :innocent)
I am pretty sure a new Ford Flex is on the radar for the wife. She really wants one and the 2001 Durango is getting tired but has served well since brand new.
I also have my 88 T-bird turbo coupe 408 project to work on :sweet

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ford flex is a badass vehicle i hear.

408 turbo I KNOW is a badass vehicle. :D

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ford flex is a badass vehicle i hear.

408 turbo I KNOW is a badass vehicle. :D

WOOOOOOOHHHHHH, :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao I may have mis-represented the T-bird. It is currently a 88 Turbo Coupe. I am going to pull that an put in a 408W. It will be naturally aspirated. Sorry to get you all excited, but it still will be BADASS!!!
(Maybe with the extra money I save from paying the truck off I could do a twin turbo 408 :sly)
I have to move back to Mass first and buy a house before I even think about starting the thunderchicken. So far I have the DOOE block, DOOE heads and the car of course.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS KEVIN ;tu;tu

Life is good.. When YOU...... Own the "Pink" :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58