Parallel Turbos New Videos

95psdF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Was setting around the house couple days ago and got bored so I shot a couple quick videos.

http://video.superdutydiesel.com/video/0ed13d9b-c40f-4d01-8277-9895015074fd.htm

It is all still in the rough as I was not going to take the time and spend the money to finish it out looks wise until I got done testing the setup to decide if I like it or not.

I will tell you it is a pain in the azz to drive to town. No matter where I go I am the center of attention and every one flocks around the truck.

What is really funny is watching people driving down the street. I can not count the number of people that have almost ran off the road trying to look. And even funnier is the guys driving diesel trucks the roll their windows down and stick their heads out looking and trying to listen. No one has ever seen anything like this around here on a truck and especially a diesel.

If nothing else I guess it is fun just because of the attention it gets.

Later,
Darrell

I am having problems uploading it but I will be adding another video of some smoke flow while driving down the road soon as I can get it to work.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
as we said the other nite in the 'chat' - that is one sweet setup.:hail
ummm, build it and they will come. i have heard that somewhere. lets just hope no one gets in an accident while staring..:eek:

Reaction score
What?!! No hood?!!!:roflmao

Seriously, that is some major fabrication. Great job!!:sweet
Can't wait to hear the sounds.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good lord that thing smokes! What kind of boost are you getting out of them? Hows it run? Is it very streetable?.....

95psdF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
good lord that thing smokes! What kind of boost are you getting out of them? Hows it run? Is it very streetable?.....

Yeah Luke it is a little smokey. That was with some of Tony's basic tunes and all I was seeing is around 8-10psi at the most at that time. I am waiting for Tony to send my chip back with the new tunes before I can actually see what is going to happen. Soon as I have some results I will be posting about them.:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
it say the video has been removed becuase it may have succkkked ?????
wonder what happened to it
can you repost it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg