Parallel Turbos Update

95psdF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to installing the .84 A/R housings today on my turbos.

Not much to say yet as far as results are concerned as it was dark and I did not get to do much testing plus the tranny is not going to last very long and would rather be towing back to the shop in the daylight.

I can say the turbos do light now but do to my current gauge configeration and the fact I was on a dark narrow two lane road, I could not keep my eyes on the gauge to see exactly what boost numbers I was hitting.

The best I could tell in my few glances I was hitting between 15-20psi of boost.

Turbos are a little laggy which I figured from the start of this project but once they light the speedometer is buried very quickly. :sweet

Now that the housings are on and I can see just what I got, I do see some more custom tuning coming from Tony Wildman shortly.:sweet I also see some nitrous in my future :sly and shortly there after a built long block as I am sure this one will have a nice little window. :eek:

Just from the little I drove it tonight I am VERY PLEASED and think I may have a very promising setup:sweet and for very little $$$.

Next big step will be a tranny that will take my abuse.;)

Anyways, I just thought I would share my latest progress as I have had alot of emails and calls from people wanting to know how this project was coming along.

I will post as I get more updates.

Later,
Darrell

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the report Darrell. I, for one, have been waiting to hear about this project. Good Luck with your tranny.

Dave :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14