Parental words of wisdom

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
But proper spelling, capitalization, punctuation and spacing would make your post easier to read. They teach those things in school ;) <- Please note the wink :D

sorry but i failed english miserably.atleast i use periods and stuff.also dont forget that it has been proven that as long as the first and last letter of every word is in the correct position you can read it perfectly fine.i dont need all that nonsense when im talking to somebody on the streets,now do i?

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
sorry but i failed english miserably.atleast i use periods and stuff.also dont forget that it has been proven that as long as the first and last letter of every word is in the correct position you can read it perfectly fine.i dont need all that nonsense when im talking to somebody on the streets,now do i?

Knowing correct punctuation, capitalization, and spelling is nonsense?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
to me it is.but i can see whats gonna happen.its gonna turn into another bash ritchy thread so have fun with the punctuation and all that.im out.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Another bash ritchy thread.
Lighten up Ritchy :tounge Just messin with you. Did you not read " ;)<- Please note the wink". You come up with "I think education/schooling is a waste" and you don't think someone is going to respond? What would this country be like if no one had a edjucation? :rolleyes:

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
sorry.i just started some new psych meds this week and its only been 3 days that ive been taking them so im a little messed up here,worse than when im stoned.trying to cool my temper down a little bit.

i didnt mean it as education is a waste of time but alot of it is.im a mechanic and when i am under a vehicle it doesnt care if i spell dont or don't.it dont car care if i spell mechanic as mekanic.more than half of what i was taught in school is useless to me.i dont interact with many people.i hate dealing with people.this is the internet,you guys all know what im trying to say and some of you do the same thing i do just type it out to get your point across.its not a freakin spelling bee or anything here.when i repo a car do you really think the owner of said vehicle cares about my grammar?no they just care about trying to keep me from taking thier car.my mind goes 1000 miles a minute when im trying to explain things to people especially online.i want to make sure i give out the correct info and not cause somebody to screw something up.

you have your educated book smart people but all they know is what the book taught them.then we have the street smart people like myself that are all self taught and could put book smart mechanics to shame.i cant even begin to tell you how many mechanics around here who thought they knew more cuz they went to school that i made look like total azzs.i also know how to read people.thats not something you learn in a book.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg