Parenthood

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Your life has just changed forever. Sometimes for the good......sometimes for the bad (mine are all late teens now :( )!! Enjoy!!

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! I got the travel trailer part covered (36' 5th wheel with 2 slides....had to travel for my job so the is what I bought to live in) now I just need the house. You wouldn't think it....but land and houses are EXPENSIVE down here in Louisiana!!!

Dr's said that my wife is doing good for having a c-section and she will probably get to come home tomorrow. So gotta do some last minute prep and clean before the baby gets here. My dad trveled (still does) a lot when I was younger and we missed out a lot of time together. I'm really looking forward to spending time with my son and doing things that me and my dad didn't get to do as much as we would liked to have.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Something my dad said that a lot of ya'll probably could relate to: My Dad-"Did you see the manual that came out with him, tucked under his arm" Me-"Sure did....and I'll be damn if the Dr didn't take it before I got him"

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sans a manual ;).. you could use Tail Gunners Avatar.... as a borrowed, Pictorial Reference & Guide (?)..... to git started :)

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yul be surprised.. once the Mrs. and the Little Guy gets home.. and the routine starts.. what those quiet moments will mean.... For Him, Her and You.

More 'ol guy stuff :D;):lmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14