Park Assist problems

teameyecatcher

New F250 owner
Reaction score
Well I had been wondering why my Park Assist didnt seem to want to come on (esp after almost backing into a couple of posts), then I read that if the disabled light was always on then it was broken (duh). Has anyone else had problems with theirs? I'm hoping its not something ridiculously expensive since I'd like to fix it. Any help would be appreciated...

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
its a new truck
take it in to be fixed, no $$$ out of your pocket, it could be dirty or covered over sensors, salt, grime etc, loose wire, bad switch
it is a pretty reliable system, dont fret take it in let warranty fix it.
worry about the fun stuff like driving it.:D

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what are you talking about parking brake? because mine sometimes goes all the way to the floor, and wont get truck stopped, i just release and push it down again and its fine.. hope this doesnt mean my parking brake is going out, its 6spd, so i use it alot

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
nascar_fan28 said:
what are you talking about parking brake? because mine sometimes goes all the way to the floor, and wont get truck stopped, i just release and push it down again and its fine.. hope this doesnt mean my parking brake is going out, its 6spd, so i use it alot

i think he's talkin about the reverse sensor system, nascar.

mjstef

Big Sky Country.........
Reaction score
Mine have not worked since about 70K miles. All wires are connected and all sensors are clean. Have no idea WTF is wrong..............................

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14