Performance Automotive and Transmission Center

Goliath

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever worked with this company before? They are located in bossier city louisiana. Ive been looking at their level 4 enforcer transmission. Is it wort the extra $900 some odd dollars from the level 3? Ive been talking to Don from there and he told me the only difference is the input shaft, the torque converter, and the clutches. Is that really worth the extra coin? I just want to know because Im really interested in this company considering I live only about and hour and a half away from there. Here is the website if ay of you guys wat to check this company out. E4OD, 4R100 Transmission from PATC, E4OD, 4R100

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would go ahead and spend the extra money and get the billet converter and input shaft. Most people will tell you to just get a BTS tranny and be done with it.

Goliath

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How much would a trans from BTS run me that is built te same or better as this from PATC?

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Definantley get a BTS and be done with it, he builds the best e40d and 4r100 tranny's you can get, and has an amazing warranty. He will run you a little more than the PATC (not to much more) but you will NOT be dissapointed, he's got one of the best warranties you'll ever see, give him a call, and get the details.

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They run around $4 grand but you get a 5year unimited milegage warranty. (if I remember right).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14