Performance companies

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I was just sittin here thinkin about this. Do you guys think that companies that make aftermarket exhausts and performance chips and air filters are seeing an increase in sales with the price of fuel. I was thinking that they might be because of the potential MPG gains. It seems that if exhaust and a chip can give you a 2-5 MPG increase then they would pay for themselves somewhat quickly. Just a thought, let me know what you guys think.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I personally think the guys and gals buying these trucks and driving them on a regular basis are still modding the trucks as much now as they were before. I dont know if the mods are being done on a fuel mileage basis though.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i think the sales they get from "fuel mileage" counter the sales they lose from the poor economy, causing people who want coolness parts for thier rig to NOT buy because they need to conserve the cash.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
i think the sales they get from "fuel mileage" counter the sales they lose from the poor economy, causing people who want coolness parts for thier rig to NOT buy because they need to conserve the cash.

That's true, I didn't really think of it that way but I guess it would play into it.:dunno

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58