Photo Gallery Section?

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I know I had brought this up in Chat sometime last week but I wanted to check and see if we'll be adding a Photo Gallery Section in the near future will be in the plans :sweet

I have new photos from a couple of DIY's I assisted Tbar with on his truck and didn't want to post them off-site ;) :thanks

Bill

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Max Power said:
Well we do have the Vbgarage. You could use that. Yes I will add a gallery as well. Hopefully in a day or two.
Okee dokee Max,I just have a more than usual amount of pics and don't want to overlad the VB ;)

I'll keep an eye out for the announcement of the gallery once it's ready to be utilized :sweet

Bill

CHPMustang

Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Man! Ya know Max, give them an inch, and they want a mile! :D

Barrett
Just want to use the home garage and not a neighbors :D

Barrett we might make it to the family reuinion this August so look out we may make the short drive over to Jerome to look ya'll up :sweet

Bill

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Man! Ya know Max, give them an inch, and they want a mile! :D

Barrett

Give them an inch and they want a foot. Gove em a foot and they want a yard. Give em a yard and they want a POOL!

I like the idea of a generic photo gallery to place stuff into for use on the webpage and/or the WIKI. That way they dont fill up the VBGarage, but they dont have to be posted offsite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58