Pic of New wheels and tires

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the great feedback guys. Ill try and get some better pictures of the truck, these were taken for my brother in california. Ive just been trying to update the look of the truck because i love the 7.3L. I just installed a GPR and new glow plugs so im ready for at least another few winters:)

Last edited:

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Oh and Bama thanks for the Banks decals, I also stole your Ford emblem idea on the toolbox. haha

Last edited:

DesertDuty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Big Duty good looking truck. What type of fender flare are those ? Thanks for the info.
Desert Duty

brandenwj

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what all is needed for the newer style bumper to mount up and do you have to have the newer grill and lights?

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
DesertDuty- the fender flares are OEM style Bushwacker flares. They were ordered from summit. They are a little expensive at around $300 if i remember correct.

brandenwj- i'm not sure if you can add just the bumper because the '05 grill is larger than the '00. But for more info on the swap contact Your Premiere Source for Ford Truck Parts | Powerstrokeshop.com. That is where I ordered the entire front end ($1500.00)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14