pick your brains on modules...

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
i'm considering the quadzilla module with 60/120/160hp modes. has anyone used this and have any input on it. i've already got an airaid intake and full 4" exhaust..

6.0L goat eater

eat'n one dodge at a time
Reaction score
great module have it on mine make sure you read instructions for programming tranny. if you do any towing turn it down to 60hp

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
modules

Just installed a PPE that came from e-bay for $300.00. This is awesome, what a shift program, traction bars are not a option.

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCT Xcal 2.

They have the best tranny controls, the biggest network of dealers, data logging, code read and delete. You can have new files e-mailed to you and load them up.... Very nice unit!

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
Modules

Instructions!!! Only cowards read instructions my Dad would say. This has been so much fun I havn't come down from 10 yet.

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
well i actually got an edge juice w/attitude off of ebay for 415 bucks. makes good power, enough to make my converter pack it's bags so i've got a new one from dp coming in the mail right now.

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
kiarasue said:
Instructions!!! Only cowards read instructions my Dad would say. This has been so much fun I havn't come down from 10 yet.
holy crap bro, i was born in enumclaw !! how is it there, i havent been back there in a while, but that's where my grandparents lived. been dead about 10 years now, but i'd still like to go back there..

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you know if the torque converter is not working

well i actually got an edge juice w/attitude off of ebay for 415 bucks. makes good power, enough to make my converter pack it's bags so i've got a new one from dp coming in the mail right now.

Hi how do you know if your torque converter is toasted

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
wow there was an old post... that was forever ago, i've already built the tranny and converter, and thrown the edge in the garbage !!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58