Picked up a Sonic Blue 2003 F350

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
I still think to this day that I would've bought that color 100 times over black cause it's so damn unique, screw you Ford for taking that color away...

it sort of JUMPS out at you,
:sweet

Norcal250

Gimp member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
is the dash burled wood an overlay?
the reason i ask is the spot where the back up aid, and 4wd button would normally be is covered up?
even being a 2wd, the plain black panel is there,

this isn't true... my 03 with manual transfer case had no black panel there, I am currently looking for a new (used truck) and just saw one on craigslist without the black panel either... so it could be factory...

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Norcal250 said:
this isn't true... my 03 with manual transfer case had no black panel there, I am currently looking for a new (used truck) and just saw one on craigslist without the black panel either... so it could be factory...

well there I was wrong
:sorry
"I didnt Know"

:oops:

Blane

ME = CRAZY
Reaction score
well it could have no black panel from the factory but that doesnt mean it isnt a wood grain overlay. most of those things look horrible once you get up close.

not trying to bash your truck, looks nice. cool getting a matching color. i would have liked to get black to match my cobra but its not like i cant go into work on a saturday and paint her hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14