Picked up my F350 on Monday (first post)

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our site. A better picture would be nice. Cell phone cameras just don't cut it for clear pictures. Hell, my phone only makes and receives calls.

Dave :D

Hans

I'm in Flavor Country
Reaction score
DaveBen said:
Welcome to our site. A better picture would be nice. Cell phone cameras just don't cut it for clear pictures. Hell, my phone only makes and receives calls.

Dave :D

I would gladly give up the camera feature if mine would always make and receive calls.

Anyway, here are some better pics.

t6.jpg

t5.jpg

t4.jpg

t3.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice truck Hans. I will bet you can't keep it that clean with all of the rain we are getting.

Dave

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice pics it almost looks like mine only thing wrong with the pics is that cat:eek: ive had mine for about 3 months and have already 7100 miles i just cant stop driving it :thumbs good luck

Hans

I'm in Flavor Country
Reaction score
jimmypage said:
nice pics it almost looks like mine only thing wrong with the pics is that cat:eek: ive had mine for about 3 months and have already 7100 miles i just cant stop driving it :thumbs good luck

I have to keep the cat because MA demands the same smog limits as CA. Whe dont need our parts to be CARB approved, but we need to pass a "sniffer" test.

I'm at 1600 miles already! This weekend, I am going to southern VA, and have trips planned to Utah and Georgia by May. I am expecting 50k miles in the first year. I already ran my first tank of B20, incredible fuel if you can find it. I love the diesel world.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Diesels are best for theres no emissions test required for them:thumbs

Looks like you have the roadtrips lined up Hans:burnit

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dunno Huns, that is a very good looking truck and I like the cab lights also .On your way to Utah you need to swing south and come to the The North Texas Power Stroke get together just east of Dallas. I plan on being there and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. By the way,

Is it May yet?????:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58