Pics of my Tweaked some.. 2012 350 ?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that you DID NOT get on the truck?? Very sharp looking! The add-ons look great.

Dave

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
WOW
I am not real partial to white trucks, i think its the navy thing always having white beaters to use on the flight line

But yours looks really great
I like the tailpipe paint out...very distinct detail
the mod fever never stops

how do you like the tailgate step and stripper pole? I think mine is the best thing since sliced bread for the old body getting up and down from the bed

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything that you DID NOT get on the truck?? Very sharp looking! The add-ons look great.

Dave

Nope.. other than the King Ranch package.. it's purdy well loaded Dave. Mainly the functional stuff is what I went for, but the Ultimate Lariat added all the Bells & Whistles.

WOW
I am not real partial to white trucks, i think its the navy thing always having white beaters to use on the flight line

But yours looks really great
I like the tailpipe paint out...very distinct detail
the mod fever never stops

how do you like the tailgate step and stripper pole? I think mine is the best thing since sliced bread for the old body getting up and down from the bed

I was guna go with another color PB, but there wasn't many 012's to choose from.. and what was out there.. all had the Dark Grey/Black interior... to Hot for CenCal, IMO. This Metalic White, with the Adoby/Grey(ish) interior is a nice change though.. We like it. :)

That tailpipe detail has always been kinda my "Signature" mod. ju's a personal Fit'n Finish thing for me.. verses unfinished pipe hang'n out there ?? (the Fusion T/P got painted too)

I'm like'n the hell outa that tailgate step too !! Makes it REAL easy climbing in & out.. fer sure.

Yer Right about the MODs.. It Never Stops, a fever we can't shake ! The AIC using SAGBEL's DIY is next, and I don't like the big "Inverted Salad-bowl" Hubcaps.. so they're on my list too :sly:lmao

Thanks Guyz.......

Joe

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet ride Joe. For sure ditch the air dam! "Ultimate Lariat" indeed. Nice.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow they have lots of stuff. Are the mirror lights smoked too or are they clear? Definitely like the de-blinged look.

Yep.. the mirror lights are smoked, but no amber color when off. There's 8 clear, but amber when lit, LED's on the mirror marker lights.. and 4 amber when lit, LED turn sig. lights... facing at about 45*.. to the rear.

I Like'm :cool: ;tu

My whole focus was, and is.. to eliminate the contrast (bling to me..) of the OEM [Amber & Red] lense stuff ?

Tail lights are next.. :sly:D

Joe

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58